Annie Idibia narrates struggles from childhood

Delicious

Delicious

Local time
Today 11:15 AM
NaijaCash
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia, has opened up on her struggles at a very tender age till date.

The wife of legendary singer, Tuface on her Instagram page disclosed that while others had time to play in their secondary school days, she had to sneak out of school to carry on with her mother’s side business.

Part of her post read “Looking at the beautiful young Annie in these pictures is lovely. You’ve been through all sorts of hell from a very young age, with so many responsibilities from so young. That girl never gave up.”

The actress continued, “From SS1 she never knew what it felt like to go on ‘break time’ like other kids in school because that was when she sneaked out of school to the market to get her mother’s pepper soup ingredients that she would have to cook after school to sell in front of their Boys Quarters in Mobil, VI.

“She will wait till her single mother gets off work at 7pm to take over from her , those hours before 7 pm were the longest ever because she would have only a few hours left to study and do her homework before bedtime.”

The mother of two applauded herself for staying strong despite all she went through at the time and now.

According to her, adulthood seems to be the hardest but she’ll continue to strive to do her best.

“I want to thank me for never giving up on me. For all the No’s I didn’t allow to discourage me and lose focus,” her post read.

“Girl, you have come a long way, Adulthood is still the hardest. The saying, ‘whatever doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger,’ is the true interpretation of the life of this girl; now a strong woman! I have not even started, just only scratching the surface now.”

Annie Idibia narrates struggles from childhood

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
9,871 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI