BBN S7: Chomzy’s Future Revealed to her in a Dream

Bbnaija

Bbnaija

Local time
Today 11:54 AM
NaijaCash
EveryEvery SiteMap

Chomzy is one of Biggie’s guests who was evicted on Sunday but is still getting housemate privileges with the other housemates. Her eviction was mainly due to low support from viewers because she has been problematic in the house.

Despite giving content and being a strong contender, her intents and speech are usually filled with malice and she was very prideful as a housemate. After their eviction, Biggie inserted a twist in the game. The evicted housemates are now under the illusion of the eviction being fake.

During a conversation with Adekunle, Chomzy revealed that she had a dream. Her dream might have been frightful considering the high pedestal on which she has placed herself. She said she had a dream last night and in her dream, she didn’t become famous. in her words “I was not famous, nobody send me, nobody knows me”.

Considering the massive dislike she has gathered because of her character, viewers have concluded that she has seen her future. Getting evicted the second time she was nominated can give an insight into how little she is rated and this might be the same case outside the house.

EveryEvery SiteMap

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,787 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI