BBNaija Bella Identity of Actor Brother Revealed

Bbnaija

Bbnaija

Local time
Today 9:24 AM
NaijaCash
BBNaija Season 7 Bella’s actor brother Chris Okagbue has publicly come out to notify the general public on who he is casting his votes for in the ongoing BBNaija season 7 show. The actor made it clear that Bella Okagbue is the last born in his family.

He took viewers by surprise after he took to social media to reveal that Big Brother Naija level up new housemate, Bella, is his younger sister. The actor took to his Instagram page to celebrate her arrival in Biggie’s house and revealed that Bella is the last daughter of the Okagbue family, his blood sister.

Chris Okagbue shared beautiful photos of his sister, introducing her he said: “Ladies and gents, it’s my pleasure to re-introduce to you the last daughter of the Okagbue family, my sister, my blood, royalty personified, daughter of a King.”

Chris Okagbue and his sister Bella

He described his sister as the most beautiful, the best and worst the BBNaija season 7 viewers will ever see. Chris concluded by saying your Big Brother Naija season 7 Level Up Housemate @bellaokagbue

Omo, una don buy market oo. The disturbance that’s about to be brought upon your timelines for the next 3 months, no be here.

Let’s fvcking goooooooooo 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Tags
    bbnaija bella
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash