Bbnaija Daniella and Khalid doing things under the duvet

Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 10:31 AM
NaijaCash
A video of the housemates having stuff under the duvet after the eviction on Sunday night went viral on Sunday.

I recall that the housemates had their first things in Big Brother’s house last week while other housemates slept.

Another video of Daniella and Khalid having *** again has gone viral. The duo was seen having stuff under a duvet after the eviction on Sunday.

Reacting to the viral video, Mofe Duncan express exclamation by saying “Ah Toh” while Sikiratu Sindodo placed her hands on her head and Allwell Ademola wrote “wait, what”

One Warri girl reacted by saying “This is really not right let’s be telling ourselves the truth. How long have you known each other for? What would your parents say abi they don’t have? This is very irritating abeg. I’m no saint but omo this is a no-no!”

One Ngozi wrote “And their fam will be watching them like this? So shameful! You people can’t even wait for just 3 months!”

One Elizabeth wrote “I hope she doesn’t get pregnant. I’m no saint, but I don’t understand, with all the efforts and lobbying people do to get to the big brother's house, they came and the next thing is to start having an intimate relationship just after a few days. That aside! These are total strangers you probably know nothing or a little about! What if they have any STDs or any bad spirit… The risk is endless! I just keep wondering”

One Brown sugar wrote “Daniella with the innocent look and good girl vibes? Go show dey ride prick in less than a month? These ladies would never learn! A man would come out of that show and move on nicely! But it never would be the same for her!”

Meanwhile, reacting in a Twitter post on Monday, Former Big Brother Naija reality star Pere Egbi knocked on those criticizing Daniella and Kahlid.

According to him, the duo should be left alone.

“Nigerians stop criticizing Daniella and Khalid! Self-righteousness! Just stop it. Let them be. You ain’t better than them,” he wrote.

This is the second time Daniella and Khalid are having things since the season began.

Watch the video below:

Naijababe

Naijababe

Local time
Today 10:31 AM
NaijaCash
Both are just pulling stunt, definitely they get the attention :cool:

• Tags
    bbnaija daniella and khalid
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans