BBNaija Doyin feels victimized by the housemates

Bbnaija

Bbnaija

Local time
Today 1:14 AM
NaijaCash
Doyin feels victimized by the housemates as she can feel the negative energy spiraling off them. Chizzy got her on a roll about her interference in other people’s relationships. Doyin has gotten known in the house for being present and active during disputes, especially disagreements between couples.

This narrative isn’t one of recent genesis, but hearing it from Chizzy today seems to have Doyin in a fit of anger. It might be her new close relationship with Chizzy fueling this anger. Getting criticized by someone we consider special definitely hurts.

In her outburst, she opined that the other housemates are pushing the wrong narrative of her. She tried to express herself and even sought vindication from Bella and Sheggz. In her opinion, she doesn’t go seeking drama and fights. Neither does she wiggle her way into couple’s issues, they always come to her.

Her confusion and anger stemmed from, how the other housemates expected her to react when people come to her, in her words, “should I say, no please leave me alone, I don’t want to be part of whatever it is you want to say”

during her discussion with Alyson on the same issue, Alyson advised her, that it is better to leave when people are quarreling and not contribute to it. this scenario is different from just housemates bringing conversations to her.

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
11,077 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,595 NaijaCash
Streetot
Streetot
2,388 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI