Bbnaija head of house Chichi picked Daniella and Phyna to the finale

Bbnaija

Bbnaija

Local time
Today 3:32 AM
NaijaCash
The eviction for today in the ongoing BBNaija Season 7 show took a different direction as the head of House Chichi is expected to pick two housemates to be with her in the finals. This is a first of its kind and when she picks the two housemates it will be expected that the other housemates will be up for eviction.

The head of house Chichi picked Daniella and Phyna below is the list of the house housemates who are up for possible eviction on Sunday.

Groovy: He told her that he would love to share the stage with her. He also said he believes in her as he believes in himself too. He said his whole family will be glad to see him in the final and so Chichi should help him get there.

Rider Chizzy: He thanked her for picking him as the deputy head of house and told her that he knows that only one slot is available and so she put him there. Chizzy also told him that he knows she is a super Woman and she should know that too.

BBN S7: How Housemates Sold Themselves to the Head of House

Hermes: He came and praised her and congratulated for her before asking her to help him get to the final spot as he will be very happy.

Sheggz: This housemate’s own can be said to be very funny as he not only talked for himself but for his lover as well. After congratulating her, he said please even if you don’t want to select me please select Bella to be with you in the final.

Bryann: He congratulated her and told her that he knows she has a mind and will of her own but she should please consider him in the final by selecting him to be with her in the final.

Adekunle: He started by congratulating her and then said he is happy they are now cool in the house. He said he is proud of how they are now but she should please consider him in the final.

Rachel: She started it clear that she knows she will not pick her but is not a big deal, I know we will be fine let’s gist till the remaining 30 seconds finish. She also told her to own up to her shit which did not land well with Chichi.

Phyna: She is her best friend and so it was easy for her to preach herself to her. she told her to remember I saved you last week now is your turn to save me, please save so can come and finish my hair.

Bella: She congratulated her and told her that she will love to be in the finals and so she should please help her. She also said she knows they are not friends but she will like her to help her to the finals.

Daniella: She congratulated her and then told her that she should please help her as she has been through a lot already in the house. She also said she never believed she was going to reach this stage but since she is here now she should please her get to the finals.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Tags
    daniella and phyna
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,744 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI