Bbnaija Khloe, has said poverty is the reason most ladies cannot undergo cosmetic surgery

Delicious

Delicious

Local time
Today 12:12 PM
NaijaCash
Ex-Big Brother Naija, BBNaija star, Oluwabusayo Victoria Abiri, popularly known as Khloe, has said poverty is the reason most ladies cannot undergo cosmetic surgery.

Khloe said this in a video shared on her Instagram story, saying women with big stomachs are not happy with themselves and would undergo surgery if they had the money.

Shedding light on her surgery, Khloe said she was scared when she underwent the surgery but is now so proud and confident in her body.

She, however, noted that the process was painful and she doubts she may do such surgery again.

Khloe said: “I made up my mind in less than two weeks to have surgery on my body and I got it done in less than two weeks. I used to think that I would never do it, I don’t even know if I want to do a procedure again because of the pain but it was worth it.

“I was scared at the last moment but when I woke up and saw my new body it was worth the pain.

Khloe went ahead to advise women who have the money to go ahead to fix their bodies in order to be confident.

“As a woman, you have to be confident; if you have the money, please fix your body. I will tell you for a fact because na you know your body. Na poverty dey make people say I no fit do surgery. If you get money you fit do am; no woman wants to see themselves with a big belly.

“Deep down you are sad but you come out confident. When I was flat everywhere, I felt like it was cool; I thought I was the highest in the room. But now with this my shape if I enter a room, I lick all of them.”

You held my hands while I got my implants – Khloe mourns Obama

Poverty makes women kick against cosmetic surgery – Ex-BBNaija star, Khloe

Continue reading...

• Tags
    bbnaija khloe
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT