BBNaija Season 7: Deji Resumes Biggie’s Secret Mission

Bbnaija

Bbnaija

Local time
Today 7:50 PM
NaijaCash
EveryEvery SiteMap

Level 1 fake housemate in the ongoing BBNaija Season 7 show Deji was signed a secret task by Biggie during his dairy session yesterday. As a fake housemate, he was asked to start complaining about the happenings in the level 1 house and how frustrating he is getting by the day.

He was asked to tell the level 1 housemates that he will be happier going into the level 2 house. Deji asked Biggie if he should say it to individual persons or to the group. Biggie asked him when he will start and she said immediately but if that will make the other housemates suspect him he will start the next day.

Deji Plays Doyin into his Secret Mission in the BBNaija Season 7 Show​

He however resumed the task that same evening, he went to Doyin and started complaining about his fellow Housemates’ rowdiness and told her that he wanted to go to Level 2. He said that he is used to living by himself even though he is from a polygamous family.

According to him, he said: ”I’ve grown uncomfortable in Level 1 and could do with a change of scenery. The fights, and being in everyone’s face the whole time, is taking a toll on me and I would prefer to be in Level 2,” he said.

Deji and Doyin

Doyin however tried to talk him out of his decision by saying that the situation in Level 2 is not better, since Amaka confided in her about wanting to be swapped to Level 1, because her Level 2 Housemates are constantly fighting.

She advised Deji to ask Biggie for a switchover but cautioned him against being ungrateful. “You have to find a way to make the most of being in Level 1 because you are not guaranteed a better experience in Level 2”.

EveryEvery SiteMap

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
11,077 NaijaCash
Streetot
Streetot
2,844 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT