BBNaija Season Reunion: Emmanuel Finally Opens Up on Cheating on Liquorose

Bbnaija

Bbnaija

Local time
Today 6:30 AM
NaijaCash
EveryEvery SiteMap

The just concluded Big Brother Naija reunion show had Emmanuel exposed by his former girlfriend Liquorose on how he disrespected her and cheated on her when they were dating. According to Liquorose, disrespected her while they were on their trip to Dubai. He has however come out to apologized for his attitude during the reunion and how a lot of people got disappointed in him because of what happened.

Emmanuel of BBNaija Apologoizes to Fans Promise to be a Better Man​

According to him, he said he has learned his lessons and he is trying to be a better man. He said: “the last couple of weeks has been quite something and It has taken me a little while to put my thoughts into words. I have made mistakes and I’m by no means perfect but watching myself at the reunion and seeing all of it made me realize I need to reassess a lot of things. It’s needless to say I respect women a lot.”

Emmanuel Finally Opens Up on Cheating Liquorose

Emmanuel also said: “I’m putting in the work to be a better person because I could be many things but that person at the reunion and in those issues isn’t it at all I’ll also like to take this time to apologize to all who felt disappointed by my actions, my fans, my brands, and my family, words aren’t enough to say how sorry I am but I can promise to put in the work to be a better man, you all can be proud of.”

He concluded by saying: “And to all those who have .stood solidly behind me, words aren’t enough but, I hope a thank you, for now, will suffice. In the same spirit, I welcome you all to a new month, the second part of the year, and I wish you all, more life and more grace to carry on I love you all”.

EveryEvery SiteMap

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,744 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI