Bbtitans Reality TV Shows Review

Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 3:26 PM
NaijaCash
The maiden edition of the Big Brother Titans reality show, which began on January 15, has ended with a South African Journalist, Khosi Twala winning the grand prize of $100, 000.

Khosi was crowned winner during the grand finale of the show on Sunday, April 2, 2023. The show, which lasted for 72 days, commenced with 20 housemates from Nigeria and South Africa after which four others were introduced a week later.

The six finalists who competed for the grand prize were Khosi, Kanaga Jnr, Tsatsii, Yvonne, Ebubu and Ipeleng.

On the course of the show, there were relationships formed and broken, intense networking, fights, tears, heartbreaks, dollars won, amidst highly competitive games for 11 weeks of evictions.

Here are some comments and review about BBtitans

@lollypeezle, “Big Brother killed Big Brother by itself. You can’t run that kind of show when you just ended one. You can’t run it at a time when people are busy with one other thing that matters most, election. Like “let’s do it, dem no get sense, dem go watch am.”

@Bimbola25, “They added the naija angle to boost the viewership for the South African big brother, that is why I stated that the winner would most likely be a South African a few days to the finale even though I didn’t watch it. Unfortunately, they didn’t get the viewership they were expecting.”

@theAdeolu, “I think the show was majorly for South Africans because it’s not Big Brother 9ja, it’s Big Brother Titans. They just use Nigerians because they wanted to pull a crowd, I guess it didn’t really work though.”

@iamthommie, “The opening ceremony, location and other factors also show more of a “South African show” and Nigerians hate being used.”

@queen_Ozioma_, “The show was mostly watched by South Africans this time. Only few people in Nigeria showed interest, that’s why it never banged here.”

Skin goddess, “A South African was bound to win though, you think they will allow a Nigerian win on their soil. They just needed us for visibility and trends and I am happy we served them better breakfast on that.”

@Sabiradio, “If it wasn’t that evictions were happening in pairs, there may not even have been up to 2 Nigerians in the finale. The elections distracted Nigerians and there’re no regrets. The stakes were high. We hope the Nigerian housemates understand.”

• Tags
    brother south
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,709 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI