Crossover services: CharlyBoy reacts after Nigerians called out his gay daughter

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 9:16 AM
NaijaCash
Singer Charles Oputa aka CharlyBoy has reacted after Nigerians used his gay daughter, Dewy Oputa, to insult him after he mocked Christians who attend Crossover services. In a post shared on his Instagram page, the veteran entertainer described Crossover services as ''Nonsense''.
Some Nigerians took to his Instagram page to slam him. They argued that he should focus on ''changing'' his gay daughter and leave them with their belief in crossover services. Reacting via his Instagram page CharleyBoy wrote;''As CharlyBoy Oputa, I have never let the expectations and opinions of other people affect my life. Because I live my life on my own terms not yours and am fearlessly myself.But some Mumu Naijas are throwing tantrums because I say “CROSSOVER” nights are nonsensical.They callout my gay daughter as if am ignorant of her sexuality, such stupidity.If you’re so sure of ur faith why do you get upset when I doubt it. The least you can do is pray for me like I pray for peoples Mumu to bellyful dem, but no, you will still come here to exhibit ur ignorance. Well, I no send anybody.I have resolved to be more savage come 2022. So be ready cos the Truth hurts hypocrites a lot.''he wrote
The post Crossover services: CharlyBoy reacts after Nigerians called out his gay daughter appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,704 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash