Ehi Ogbebor reacts to story of teenage boy who destroyed his mum's home

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 1:53 AM
NaijaCash

Popular interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor has reacted to the story of the 15-year-old who destroyed his mum's home during a feat of anger. According to the mother of the teenage boy, he suffers from mental illness and she has had to deal with it since he was born. Taking to her Instagram page to speak on the incident, Ehi shared screenshots of conversations between herself and her teenage son to show how lucky she is to have a well behaved teen son despite being a single mum. She wrote;''Watched a viral video of a 12 year old son that destroyed his mother’s apartment… I felt so bad for the mother I almost cried. Thanking God for my Amazing son. It’s not easy training boys especially as a single mom. My son is a Gift n treasure. He won’t even touch my 1 naira without asking. He almost acts like his mum is managing. To think he holds my money at times at home but won’t touch one naira for his fav “suya” without asking. God is Awesome. Just had to share .. Shout out to mothers raising Teen boys.'' See her posts below...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Tags
    ehi ogbebor
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    11,077 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,595 NaijaCash
    Streetot