Footballer Victor Lindelof's wife and kids forced to hide as intruders broke into the Manchester United star's home while he was playing at Brentford

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 8:54 PM
NaijaCash
Victor Lindelof’s house was burgled while the Manchester United defender was playing against Brentford on Wednesday night, January 19.Lindelof’s wife and their two young children were in the property when the break-in happened but were not harmed.Sweden defender Lindelof was playing for United in their 3-1 win at the Brentford Community Stadium in London at the time.United released a statement which read: “We can confirm that a break-in occurred at Victor Lindelof’s house during the away game against Brentford.“His family, who were at home at the time, were unhurt but clearly shaken. This was a distressing experience for them, and for Victor when he learned of it after the game, and the club is providing them with our full support.“We encourage anyone with information about the crime to contact the police.”
Maja Lindelof wrote on Instagram: "During Victor’s game this Wednesday night we had a break-in at our house in Manchester."I was home alone with both the kids but we managed to hide and lock ourselves in a room before they entered our house. "We are okay under the circumstances but it was obviously a very traumatic and scary moment for both me and my little kids."We are now in Sweden and are spending some time off with our families. Love, Maja."The post Footballer Victor Lindelof's wife and kids forced to hide as intruders broke into the Manchester United star's home while he was playing at Brentford appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,704 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash