Governor Sanwo-Oluâs Press Secretary confronts man driving against a one-way lane on Third Mainland Bridge, compels him to drive back (video)

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 9:50 AM
NaijaCash
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s Press Secretary, Gboyega Akosile has shared a video of him confronting a man for driving against a one-way lane on Third Mainland Bridge. Akosile who revealed that he forced the man to reverse to the right lane, added that the male driver got lucky because the taskforce didn't arrive on time. He tweeted; I can’t understand why some people have boldness for criminal acts. I stopped this driver, taking one-way just by the edge of third mainland bridge. I made sure he reversed to face traffic. He was lucky that I was alone and the Task Force didn’t make it there on time. Watch the video below... View this post on Instagram A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial)The post Governor Sanwo-Olus Press Secretary confronts man driving against a one-way lane on Third Mainland Bridge, compels him to drive back (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
11,102 NaijaCash
Streetot
Streetot
3,404 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,595 NaijaCash