How To Get Google Adsense Approval Fast If Rejected By Google Adsense Several time

Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 5:17 PM
NaijaCash
If you receive the same response from Google Adsense even after applying several times, you are likely being answered by a bot.

Here's what I mean: 👇 For instance, if you reapplied after working on your website and you still get the "Low-Value Content" response or another repeating response over and over again, then it is likely that you are being answered by a bot.

So, if you are in these shoes, here's what to do:

Step 1: Write a message following this format:

Dear Adsense Team,
I am writing to request a manual review of my website, [www.example.com], for Adsense eligibility. Despite meeting all the basic requirements and following Adsense policies, my application has been repeatedly rejected.
I understand that the automated system used to review websites may have flagged certain aspects of my site, but I assure you that it complies with all Adsense policies. I have taken steps to ensure that the content on my site is original and high-quality and that there is no inappropriate or offensive material.
I would greatly appreciate a manual review of my site by a member of the Adsense team. I am confident that with a closer examination, you will find that my site is suitable for Adsense and I can start earning revenue through advertising.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Step 2: Send this message to their feedback.

Step 3: Wait for a response to your email after two weeks.

That's all. I hope this was helpful.

• Tags
    adsense
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,729 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI