How to remove Facebook admin pending request

Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 12:27 AM
NaijaCash
had the same issue where on the users I wanted to remove, it only displayed "remove access" no other options, and when I clicked that option, it said it was "pending", So no "change access level" or anything. ANYWAY, here's what I did:

1. Go to Meta Business Suite
  2. Click your profile/name on the top left under the META BUSINESS SUITE logo, you'll be presented with a drop down menu.
  3. Click "CREATE A NEW BUSINESS PORTFOLIO" located at the bottom of the drop down menu (It's so long and dumb but this actually worked)
  4. Create a portfolio and name it the SAME NAME as the Facebook page in question. Also, fill out your first name and surname along with a business email, any email you have access to will do as it's just used for confirmation. Click CREATE.
  5. Next, you'll see a yellow circle logo which is your business portfolio and under that will be the logo for your Facebook page. Click the tick box next to the page name, click NEXT. Here you can add someone else, or your can click NEXT, Then click CONFIRM.
  6. On the left hand pane, click SETTINGS, then scroll down (still on the left pane) You'll see an option called BUSINESS ASSETS. Click that. Then click the page name at the top on the next pane to your right. Once you've done that a new pane will open to your right. (Yeah, a lot of pain.)
  7. You'll see 3 tabs "SUMMARY, PEOPLE, CONNECT ASSETS" you need to click on "PEOPLE"
  8. On the people tab, click the user in question that you want to remove, you'll see "VIEW ACCESS" next to their name, click that and then a new smaller window will open. Their roles or permissions might be greyed out, stopping you from altering them to less than admin control, however this does NOT matter, you can still remove them.
  9. Right at the top, it says "REMOVE ACCESS", click it, and once you've done that, CONFIRM IT and it's ALL DONE!!! In a new tab, go to the Facebook page in question, then go to "settings & privacy > page set up > page access" You will see that the person you've chosen to remove is no longer there.
  10. Sit back and let out an evil laugh with a nice glass of lemonade. Good job team.
Seriously Facebook - What the ever-loving F**k are you are playing at?

Hope this helps guys, I was pulling my hair out trying to figure this out

• Tags
    access business click facebook admin pending request remove
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    11,077 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,595 NaijaCash
    Streetot