How To Reverse ATM and POS Failed Transactions Instantly

Silifat

Silifat

Local time
Today 6:19 PM
NaijaCash
steps on how to get a reversal from your bank in the light of such occurrence.

Firstly you’ll have to get your bank contact information, so as to proceed with the complaint.
After getting your bank’s contact information you have two options, either to call your bank or send an email. Email is cheaper than calls and I would advise you to go with email.

I’ll give you a format you’ll use to mail your bank:

For ATM transaction:
Tittle:
incorrect debit from a failed ATM transaction
Message body: Greetings, I was recently debited for an ATM transaction that didn’t go through, I want a reversal as soon as possible. I need the money for urgent use.
Additional information
Account number:
Bank ATM:
Amount debited:
Date:

For POS transaction:
Tittle:
incorrect debit from a failed POS transaction
Message body: Greetings, I was recently debited for a POS transaction that didn’t go through, I want a reversal as soon as possible. I need the money for urgent use.
Additional information
Account number:
POS COMPANY:
Amount debited:
Date:

ONLINE/WEB TRANSACTION
if you were incorrectly debited after a failed transaction online, you can use the below format to message your bank in order to get a reversal.

Mail format:
Tittle:
incorrect debit from a failed ONLINE/WEB transaction
Message body: Greetings, I was recently debited for a WEB transaction that didn’t go through, I want a reversal as soon as possible. I need the money for urgent use.
Additional information
Account number:
Payment processor: e.g bet9ja payment using paystack or konga payment using flutterwave
Amount:

Use the above format to mail your bank, using either your Gmail or yahoo mail.

Below is a list of Nigerian banks and their contact pages, from their contact page, you can get their official phone numbers and their email address.

Getting your money back after incorrectly being debited should not be a stressful task, with this article we hope you find all the information you need to submit your complaint to your bank.

• Tags
    contact debited how to reverse atm and pos failed transactions information transaction
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,719 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI
    578 NaijaCash
    maventechie