"I think Churchill might be the biggest thing that ever happened to you" Churchill's cousin drags Tonto Dikeh for "mini man" comment

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 1:23 PM
NaijaCash
Olakunle Churchill's cousin has slammed actress, Tonto Dikeh for calling her ex-husband a mini man. Tonto had taken to Instagram on Monday, Dec. 12, to claim she fed Churchill and his mother and that all those who laughed at her when she made the revelation are now suffering the same fate (read here). She proceeded to call Churchill a "mini man". Churchill did not respond but his cousin, Gbemi Adesioye, slammed Tonto and made some allegations against her. She wrote on Instagram: "So I saw a post of this same woman saying she fed my brother (Churchill) and his mom. I’m sincerely livid. You see his charity works going well and you’re out to chase clout. "[He] has been running charity programs before you and spends tens of millions on each. Yet you say you fed him. His mom who has been abroad for over 30 years and has owned several properties is who you said you fed? "You denied him access to his child despite him winning a court case against you. You even sold his car. A car worth 22 million. "You even posted photos of his father in his archbishop gear and said he’s a common gardener. "There’s no limit to the lies you tell to prove a point. What kind of man goes back to a woman who pushed his mom down to the floor? You have no sense of respect. "You are fighting a man you tagged broke because he bought a house worth 220 million for his mom and you said he must buy for you before mum. For marriage wey just enter six months. "[You said] that marriage was a hustle and there was no love. And now the man is broke? They didn’t pay your dowry yet, and you flaunted a diamond ring and took a push gift worth 24 million while the dowry was 1.2 million. "Omo. Make it make sense. When exactly would you rest? When would you stop dragging him at the slightest glimpse of his progress? "At this point, I think Churchill might just be the biggest thing that happened to you." See below.
The post "I think Churchill might be the biggest thing that ever happened to you" Churchill's cousin drags Tonto Dikeh for "mini man" comment appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,719 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash