Influencer shares candid photos of her body before and after the festive season to show that it's normal for the body to change in a short period

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 4:18 PM
NaijaCash
Body positive influencer Karina Irby has shared candid photos of her body before and after the festive season to show that it's perfectly normal to put on some extra pounds during the holidays. The Australian swimwear designer posted bikini pictures of herself taken in October and December. Her tummy looks flatter in the photo taken in October and the one taken in December shows her with a rounder belly.
Karina captioned the post: "October vs December. Guilt free holidays and I honestly don’t even feel bad about it!" Karina continued: "Yeah I’m a little more bloated. A little more round. A little more heavier. "But I’m happy. And I’m actually looking forward to physically kicking my own butt back into the best shape next year. "Be your own motivation they say." Her post earned her positive comments as people thanked her for making them know they are not alone.The post Influencer shares candid photos of her body before and after the festive season to show that it's normal for the body to change in a short period appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,787 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,595 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash