Instant Withdrawal $1000 and Joining with Carly Airdrop! Get 500 Tokens upon Account Creation and Withdrawal Update

SACHSTOSHI

SACHSTOSHI

Local time
Today 11:13 AM
NaijaCash
How to Stake on Catly and Earn $1000 | Catly.io Airdrop Guide

Introduction: In this , I'll guide you through the process of staking your Catly tokens and show you how you can earn $1000 with Catly. It's a simple and straightforward process, so stay tuned as I provide a step-by-step guide.

Airdrop🟧LINK TO REGISTER 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.catly.io/mobile/#/pages/cat?rid=940755

🟧How to register

🟧How to stake your airdrop catly

🟧HOW TO WITHDRAW 🤑
Content: Hello everyone! Today, I'll demonstrate how to stake your Catly tokens effectively. Before we begin, make sure you have some Catly tokens in your account. As you can see, I have a balance of Catly tokens here. Now, let's proceed with the staking process.

Step 1: Visit the Catly dashboard and locate the "Stake" button. Click on it to access the staking options.

Step 2: On the staking page, you'll find details about the rewards and daily percentages. It's important to note that staking allows you to earn a daily reward of 3% on your total staked tokens.

Step 3: To stake your Catly tokens, enter the desired staking amount in the provided field. For example, I will stake my entire balance of Catly tokens.

Step 4: After entering the staking amount, review the total rewards you'll receive. In my case, staking my Catly tokens for 15 days will earn me a reward of $79.659 USDT.

Step 5: Once you have reviewed the details, scroll down and click on the "Stake" button to proceed.

Step 6: Congratulations! Your staking is now successful. You can see the updated available balance and your total staked tokens.

Conclusion: By staking your Catly tokens, you have the opportunity to earn significant rewards. In the next video, I'll guide you on how to withdraw your earnings from Catly. Remember to take calculated risks and monitor your investments.

• Tags
    catly stake staking tokens
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,754 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI