Itâs baffling when I read vile comments from grown men and women - Tolanibaj addresses those criticizing her new career path

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 5:57 PM
NaijaCash
Big Brother Naija star, Tolanibaj has served a response to those criticizing her new career path. The reality show star who recently announced that she is now a DJ, said it is baffling when she reads "vile comments"' from grown men and women over new career path. Tolani also told those who are not encouraging her to keep their mouths shut. She tweeted; If you think your negative comments will discourage my new DJ career path, you’ve thought wrong.It’s also baffling when I read vile comments from grown men & women who ought to be ashamed of themselves. You troll hardworking public figures online when you have no food on your table? IdiotsIf you have nothing encouraging to say to a person, learn to keep your dirty mouth shut. Avoid projecting your misery onto others.
The post Its baffling when I read vile comments from grown men and women - Tolanibaj addresses those criticizing her new career path appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,704 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash