Jeannie Mai and Jeezy reveal the sex of their newborn baby

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 3:28 PM
NaijaCash
Jeannie Mai Jenkins and Jeezy have revealed the sex of their first child The American TV host and the rapper announced the birth of their child on Instagram on January 11 with a sweet snap of a baby blanket covered in footprints with the nametag "Baby Jenkins" nearby.
Speaking on The Real, the co-host, 43, shared that her child Monaco is a baby girl. "That's the part that I'm still just so overwhelmed with," Mai says of becoming a girl mom in a preview clip for the Wednesday episode. "I can't explain to you how many visions jumped into my head this moment I put that little girl into my hands. I thought about my relationship with Mama Mai. That already, I can't wait to have that bond with Monaco." She adds, "I also thought about all the things that I didn't learn as a little girl, that I can't wait to teach my daughter now. There's just so many reasons why raising a little girl is such an honor to me. I would have been happy with anything, but to have Monaco, I can't tell you, I feel chosen. It's emotional, and I can't wait to raise a really strong, loving, empathetic, humorous, fashionable, fly, little girl." Jeannie Mai married 44-year-old rapper Jeezy in April 2021 following her divorce from her first husband, Freddy Harteis, in 2017.The post Jeannie Mai and Jeezy reveal the sex of their newborn baby appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
9,871 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash