My intentions were not take a married woman away - BBNaija's Boma speaks on his relationship with Tega

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 8:03 PM
NaijaCash
Recently evicted BBNaija ''Shine Ya Eye'' housemate, Boma, has said his intention towards Tega was never to ''snatch'' her from her husband. Speaking in an interview with the host of the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Boma said his relationship with Tega, a married woman, started when they decided to spice things up in the house as the other housemates were quite boring. “We started getting close from like the fifth week. She will make bold and daring jokes with the boys. She was the boys’ favorite. No cap. All the boys liked Tega. She was cool with all of them. We felt she was far better than all the single girls in the house. It was as if the single girls in the house were the married ones with the way they behaved in the house.I didn't go into the kitchen one day. Tega would always cook for me. If I needed any help, she would do it. We felt the house was boring as most of the housemates would be sleeping during the day. We were like we didn't come here to sleep. I am not trying to not own up to it or take responsibility for my actions. I am only human. We make mistakes. That's what makes us human. My intentions were not to take a married woman away''he saidThe post My intentions were not take a married woman away - BBNaija's Boma speaks on his relationship with Tega appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,744 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash