My tummy grew to the point where I couldnât see my private part - Actress Kisa Gbekle speaks on her GHS60K (N3.8m) plastic surgery

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 7:26 AM
NaijaCash
Ghanaian actress and socialite, Kisa Gbekle has explained why she underwent a GHS60K (N3.8m) plastic surgery. Gbekle who now walks around with a flat tummy and voluptuous backside, said in the interview with Graphic Showbiz that her tummy grew so big that she could no longer see her private part. The actress stated that this was embarrassing and frustrating to her daily life and surgery was her last resort. Gbekle said; “Everyone knows Kisa has a ‘banging body,’ but I couldn’t keep up during the COVID era. My tummy grew too big, which was frustrating. Everyone knows I love to work out, but I wasn’t feeling it this time. My tummy grew to the point where I couldn’t see my privates. I had to lift my tummy, which was embarrassing, so I decided on surgery.”The post My tummy grew to the point where I couldnt see my private part - Actress Kisa Gbekle speaks on her GHS60K (N3.8m) plastic surgery appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,704 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash