Nkechi Blessing's Ex, Falegan Said She Wears A Pant For 3 Days

Silifat

Silifat

Local time
Today 6:34 PM
NaijaCash
Nkechi Blessing's Ex, Falegan Said She Wears A Pant For 3 Days. Nkechi Replies Him (Video)
15409216_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c.jpeg
Opeyemi Falegan, the ex-boyfriend of actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has dismissed claims that he apologised to her because he wants her back, IGBERETV reports.

On Monday May 9, 2022, Opeyemi had an IG live session with OAP DaddyFreeze where he publicly apologized to Nkechi after they dragged each other over their breakup. He told her he loves her and also asked her to forgive him.

Many people thought he apologized because he wanted the actress back. However, in a video he sent to actor Uche Maduagwu, Opeyemi said he never apologised to Nkechi because he wanted to take her back. He also accused the actress of having a poor hygiene.

In his words;

"I apologised for different reasons. I apologised because I wanted bygones to be bygones. Not because I want her back..for what? Do you know why I left? I left for a different reason. Personal hygiene. You have to tell a woman to change her panties in three days? You have to tell a woman to brush her teeth in the morning? After the whole thing everywhere is messed up...You want me to manage that? No I wouldn't''

Responding to his claims via her Instastories, Nkechi described them as a ''mighty lie''. According to her, she doesn't have any panties, doesn't wear and has never worn a pant since she was 18.

• Tags
    falegan nkechi blessing's ex
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI