Pero Adeniyi disclosed relationship status with Tuface

Delicious

Delicious

Local time
Today 11:09 AM
NaijaCash
Pero Adeniyi, one of the baby mamas to popular Nigerian singer, Tuface has made clarifications on having an affair with the singer.

Recall that Pero was accused of being the reason Annie and her husband Tuface recently had issues in their marital home.

Annie called out the singer for allegedly sleeping over at Pero’s house in the US.

She also swore to scatter their marriage, adding that she’s tired of the ill-treatment the Idibias are dishing out to her.

However, Pero in a statement released via her Instagram account on Saturday clarified that she has nothing close to intimate relationship with Tuface, adding that she currently has a boyfriend.

She also accused Annie of deliberately dragging her into her marriage crisis just to gain public sympathy.

According to her, “very soon, the truth will be out clearly for all to see.

“Even the liar that started this madness knows the truth but needs the lie just to remain relevant.

“My truth is special to me, those who know me know the truth and that’s all that matters.

“The Insults I get online is not new to me, they haven’t killed anyone before so people can go on dragging me as much as they want to, but it won’t affect me,” the statement read in part.

Pero Adeniyi reveals relationship status with Tuface

Continue reading...

• Tags
    2baba pero adeniyi tuface
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash