Photos of Surgeons operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone

Naijablog

Naijablog

Thread Starter
Well-known member
Local time
Today 12:48 PM
NaijaCash
397


A man who swallowed an entire Nokia 3310 phone had to be operated on by Doctors in Kosovo after the phone had become lodged in his stomach.The unidentified 33-year-old man swallowed the phone but it was too large for him to digest, and put his life in danger as the corrosive

battery acid could have leaked out.


Skender Teljaku, who led the medical team, shared photos on Facebook of the phone after it was removed, as well as X-ray and endoscope
images while it was still inside.


He managed to remove the foreign object without cutting into the stomach by taking it out in three pieces with endoscopy.


There were ‘no complications’, the doctor said. According to local media, the man took himself to hospital in Pristina after experiencing pain from swallowing the object.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,939 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,595 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash
maventechie
maventechie
569 NaijaCash
Naijablog
Naijablog
397 NaijaCash
Streetot
Streetot
328 NaijaCash
Naijababe
Naijababe
272 NaijaCash
bestosteopathy1
bestosteopathy1
205 NaijaCash
A
anngardner97
117 NaijaCash