President Buhari assures Nigerians that his government will crush all terrorists

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 9:01 AM
NaijaCash
President Buhari has assured residents of Kaduna State that his government will crush terrorists and criminal gangs operating in the state and other parts of the country. The president’s media aide, Garba Shehu, in a statement released, said the president stated this at a State Banquet to commemorate his official visit to the state. ‘‘I wish to assure the people and government of Kaduna State that the Federal Government is doing its utmost to contain and crush the terrorists that have been menacing our citizens and their property in parts of the country.On behalf of the Federal Government, I commend the efforts of the Kaduna State Government to respond to the demands of development.The relationship between our tiers of government represents an instance of successful collaboration between the national and state governments for progress, peace and prosperity.I urge Malam Nasir El-Rufai to push on and not relent in his efforts to accelerate change and progress in Kaduna State’’ he said The post Insecurity: My government will crush all terrorists President Buhari assures Nigerians appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
9,871 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash