Rapper A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie âarrested at Londonâs Wireless festivalâ

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 2:06 PM
NaijaCash
American rapper A Boogie With Da Hoodie was arrested at the Wireless festival in London over the weekend. Organisers cancelled his performance as the rapper, 25, was arrested before he was due to go on stage at the star-studded festival in Crystal Palace Park. On Sunday, the rapper broke his silence to apologise to his fans and explained what has happened. He wrote on Instagram: “Smh sorry to everyone who came out to see me at Wireless, London police locked me up before I went on stage for something I was accused of 2 years ago. “I’m OK and I’ll try my best to make it up to you guys.”
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said in a statement: “On Saturday, 11 September, a 25-year-old man was arrested at the Wireless Festival in Crystal Palace Park. “The arrest was made by Met Police officers at the request of Greater Manchester Police. “The man was released on bail to attend a Greater Manchester police station at a later date.” The message from the festival told The Metro: “There has been an incident involving A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie. He is safe and we are working to change his set.” In December 2020, he was arrested on drug and weapons charges, following an investigation into a New Jersey nightclub shooting. The post Rapper A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie arrested at Londons Wireless festival appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
9,871 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,593 NaijaCash
SACHSTOSHI
SACHSTOSHI
578 NaijaCash