Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 8:43 AM
NaijaCash

Runtown returns after 7 years of dropping debut album​

Seven years after his debut album “Ghetto University” was released in 2015, multiple award-winning Nigerian superstar Runtown makes a comeback to the country’s music scene with the release of his fifth studio project, titled “$igns”.

The ‘Mad Over You’ hit-maker, popularly known as “Soundgod” who’s well-known for his craft as a producer put together this latest project of his, a brandishing of his musical art and dexterity, which dropped yesterday.

The versatile artist who announced his album release date on his social media platform said : “Releasing this project after an extended period of time gave me the time to perfect my sound and push myself as an artist. I think I can say that this is my favorite work of art yet! I’m so thankful for all the love we received working on this project. There are no coincidences, only Signs aligning”.

download Runtown signs.jpg

“Signs” is a 14-track project that contains 13 new songs with one already released single: “Things I Know”, a song with an addictive vibe that one can’t stop dancing to. With a cascade of different sounds that make up this deep body of work, Runtown has yet again portrayed his impressive music prowess and remains undisputed in the game.