The Story Of Three Guys

N

NL SOFT

Local time
Today 2:06 PM
NaijaCash
The good thing about success is that there is no time

One thing that kills a lot Of People Is Trying To Follow Protocol, while there are no need to follow protocol in today advancing world, the most important thing is one make use of each opportunity the most vital commodity on earth Being TIME presented to him or her

Listen to this story: The story of 3 Guys
Three Guys have ideals and wanted to get started giving their idea a practice

The first guys said I need a certified certificate before I can get started

The Second Guys said I need a good budget before I can get started

While the third guy started breaking all protocol, starting with the little thing he has

The first guy was busy applying to get certificates, the second guy was hopping on a financial budget to get started when the third guy was a busy practice

Starting now being easy, the first guy was making mistakes and best learning and improving with active practice, he was getting advanced in experience

The first guy was well studying all in theory with fancy thought, zero practical so no experience, the second guy was still hoping on money as his main holdup was money money money to get started

Then time comes, time goes, the third guys have done well over these years, so banks and Government were after him giving him all manners of awards, free left loan and certificate and best he has employed hundreds and business is doing good

The first guy now has a certificate but lack money to get started, so he was unable to start yet, while the second guy has already long ago given up, the budget he expected never came, so he gave up

He has labeled his uncle, aunties, FAMILY and friend wicked people for not supporting him financially to get started

The moral of the story is simple: everything you need for greatness is within you, within that little thing you have, make room to get started, and if you will start, build passion and patience, some times success takes consistent work and do take some time before you may start seeing some result.

Stay blessed from all of us NL SOFT, Owners of NairaLEARN.com

Visit our course section and get yourself a skill set today, the best way to grow success in today world is learning a new skill