Zazoo Zeh, Meet Artist Portable, alias Omolalomi

Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 7:47 PM
NaijaCash

Three days ago, rapper Olamide was spotted in an emotional video currently making the rounds on social media.​

From indications, the rapper met with upcoming music star, Portable, and what ensued between them afterwards was really emotional.

The clip which is currently going around captured Portable, the Zazu master, on his knees as he wrapped his arms around the indigenous rap star Olamide. He was seen crying profusely as he mouthed Olamide’s name and said something that sounded like ‘’Baddo, I’ll miss you’’.

Olamide, on the other hand, also wrapped his arms around the young man and allowed him to experience his emotional state.

Who Is Portable?​

27 year old and father of 1, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known Portable, alias Omolalomi son of Shaku Shaku, Street Problem or Wahala Musician, hails from Ogun state.

He has been into music for 10 years before his final break through, discovery and recognition from Baddo.

How Did Portable Get To Meet Olamide?​

Portable was introduced to Olamide by Poco Lee and immediately, Olamide picked interest and called up to make a song the next day with him. Song titled “Zazu Zeh” currently street banger.

MY THOUGHTS

Olamide practically made the young man popular overnight.

I’m happy for him even though I’m not a fan of his type of music, maybe because I don’t understand Yoruba language. Besides, I don’t vibe to gragra songs hahaha. But then, the young man is talented. I love his energy atleast.

But this kin upcoming artiste wey never blow but he don draw tattoo full everywhere with one thousand five naira bling bling for neck and hands. Nawao

N

NL SOFT

Local time
Today 2:47 PM
NaijaCash
You are wrong on this

with one thousand five naira bling bling for neck and hands. Nawao

You are wrong bro.....

There are billionaires who still wear 1500 worth cloths.. and they are happy, so learn to respect people choices, or if the guys dont have millions to spend on wears, what do you want him to do...

whoflip

whoflip

Local time
Today 7:47 PM
NaijaCash
You are wrong on this

You are wrong bro.....

There are billionaires who still wear 1500 worth cloths.. and they are happy, so learn to respect people choices, or if the guys dont have millions to spend on wears, what do you want him to do...
Blings or no blings Zazoo has blown already and TG Omori is shooting the video today, let see what they are up to