18 players of the Super Eagles of Nigeria have arrived their Abuja camp

Gossipbabe

Gossipbabe

Local time
Today 3:52 PM
NaijaCash
No fewer than 18 players of the Super Eagles of Nigeria have arrived their Abuja camp as at Tuesday morning ahead of their Friday game against Ghana, IgbereTV reports

A total of 25 players were invited to face the Black Stars of Ghana in a two-legged 2022 FIFA World Cup playoffs.

The team, led by interim technical adviser Austin Eguavoen, are set to begin their physical training on Tuesday evening at the Moshood Abiola Stadium in Abuja.

The arrival of Kenneth Omeruo, Joe Aribo, Emmanuel Dennis, Calvin Bassey and Innocent Bonke on Tuesday morning increased the number of players in camp to 17

They join the likes of Moses Simon, Kelechi Iheanacho, Ola Aina, Semi Ajayi, Leon Balogun, Ahmed Musa, William Troost-Ekong among others as early arrivals for the crucial playoffs.

The remaining seven players are expected to join the team later on Tuesday as it is expected that they join the first training session billed for Tuesday evening.

The Eagles will be guests to the Black Stars on Friday 25th at the Babayara Stadium in Kumasi.

Then the Eagles, who are gunning for a seventh World Cup appearance, will host Ghana in the return leg at the Moshood Abiola Stadium in Abuja four days after.

The winner by aggregate will zoom into the finals of the World Cup billed to hold in November-December 2022 in Qatar

yixinglao.personal

yixinglao.personal

Local time
Today 10:52 PM
NaijaCash
This is interesting. I don't think I have ever watched them play. or maybe i did but I just didn't focus on how they play. This time, I'll make sure to pay attention to their playing style in the field. That'll be interesting to watch.

• Tags
    super eagle vs ghana
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,729 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI