Bbnaija : Yousef revealed Why he kissed Liquorose

N

Naijapen

Local time
Today 12:26 PM
NaijaCash
download.jpeg

Yousef, the first Big Brother Naija Deputy Head of House has revealed he kissed Liquorose on Sunday because she is his crush.

The housemates played a truth or dare game after Ebuka, host of the show told them during the live eviction show that they were becoming boring in the house.

During the game, Yousef and Liquorose were asked to french kiss for some seconds which they did.

While speaking to Whitemoney on Monday, Yousef revealed that Liquorose was his crush that was why he took his chance and kissed her.

“Liquorose is my crush,” Yousef said to white money who was amazed. “I was waiting for that moment,” Yousef said further, referring to the kiss.

Whitemoney asked if he had told her she was his crush but Yousef said he has not.

During their interaction, Whitemoney also revealed that he doesn’t go after women. He said women come after him.

“I don’t have to chase women, I like them coming to me. Let them warm up to me and flow with me. The things I do will definitely bring them around,” said Whitemoney.

He stated that he doesn’t chase them but leave them to do what they want. He asserted that at the end, they would eventually come back to him.

• Tags
    liquorose yousef
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,734 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI