Billionaire Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, has taken to her verified Instagram page to show off the 3 Birkin Hermes bags she got in one day

Parrot

Parrot

Local time
Today 9:36 AM
NaijaCash
1625938573693.png
Billionaire Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, has taken to her verified Instagram page to show off the 3 Birkin Hermes bags she got in one day.

According to her, she was pushed by her younger sister, Laura Ikeji, to add more Birkin bags to her already intimidating collections.

She shared the photos and wrote, “Been spoiling myself lately! Thanks to the amazing @mdbluxury for sourcing these beautiful bags for me. And thanks to @lauraikeji for the connect. She said you need more #Hermès bags so I went and bought 3! For now! Once again ladies, these are some of the joys of having your own money. This luxury life, you can give it to yourself! You truly can! “

Her sister and mother of two, Laura also shared the photo on her page and wrote, “My sister bought 3 Hermès Birkin bags in a month or so. Now lemme calculate how much one is…. lol. She’s the reason I work so hard. I see her enjoyment everyday. Damn girl I want it lol. Anyway @mdbluxury hopefully I can get mine soon.
@officiallindaikeji u deserve everything u re enjoying. Everything!”

See the photos below:

Hermès Birkin bags are the most expensive bags in the world, ranging from $40,000 to $500,000 for a single bag. Named after actress and singer Jane Birkin, the iconic bag is handcrafted and strictly exclusive, which drives the value of the Birkin year after year.

jamesb1

jamesb1

Local time
Today 9:36 AM
NaijaCash
AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2019/2020
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+23408145236851)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Africa dating agency.
for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
about us on our official
magazine called African dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date,
we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact African dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
NAME….JAMES BALOGUN
EMILE ADDRESS…[email protected]
WHATSAPP NO…....+23408145236851

• Tags
    3 birkin hermes bags billionaire nigerian blogger linda ikeji
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT