Bollywood recreated Toyin Abraham Elevator baby movie

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 8:44 AM
NaijaCash
images (11).jpeg

Movie maker, Niyi Akinmolayan, actress, Toyin Abraham and others who worked on the making of the movie, “Elevator baby”, have taken to social media to jubilate after Bollywood recreated the movie.

Breaking the record of being the first Nigerian movie to be recreated by the Indian movie industry, Elevator baby was also the movie that got Toyin Abraham and Timini Egbuson their first AMVCAs.

One of the producers of the movie, Niyi, took to popular micro blogging platform, Twitter and wrote about how an Indian producer fell in love with the story, “He had fallen in love with the story and wanted to buy the rights for a remake. I thought it was a joke o…until dollars entered my akant!!! They made a really beautiful Indian version and I can’t wait to watch it. Elevator baby was a labour of love and was so much hard work.”

He shared a video and wrote, “I am glad Anthill Studios has opened a new opportunity for nollywood revenue via remake rights!! Thank you very much Ramesh Raparthy for doing this the right way. I can’t wait for us to have more collaborations in future. Maybe a Nollywood remake of a Bollywood hit”

The director of the movie, Akay Mason, wrote, “My directorial debut #ElevatorBaby is the first Nollywood movie to be remade in India.”

• Tags
    bollywood elevator baby film elevator baby movie niyi akinmolayan nollywood movie timini egbuson toyin abraham
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI
    578 NaijaCash
    maventechie