COVID 19 Returns In the USA deadlier than before, Kills Above 600+ people daily

N

NL SOFT

Local time
Today 5:27 PM
NaijaCash
BREAKING: For those reading me around the world, the United States is in a tragic state of uncertainty. Right now, COVID has started killing nearly 600 Americans daily, and more than 100,000 people are contracting the virus daily.

Hospitalizations are skyrocketing and companies are rethinking bringing employees back to the office. With the trends I am seeing, it seems things may continue to worsen and the country may likely repeat what happened here in 1919, more than a hundred years ago. America is losing the battle against COVID because many people are refusing to be vaccinated, claiming without evidence that those who got vaccinated will die in 3 years.

The only good news is that the vaccination rate is going up again as the Delta variant spreads. This is all happening as the children are preparing to go back to school to get real knowledge and give exhausted parents a break after almost 2 years.

Though the White House said. As America monitors COVID, the economy is taking another hit. Yesterday at the Portrait Museum, it was virtually empty as people choose between safety and pleasure. These are difficult times.

For those ready from Africa Nigeria, please stay safe, let my people at home knew that Delta Variant of COVID is real and deadlier. stay safe for all of us AfriNOTES

Parrot

Parrot

Local time
Today 10:27 PM
NaijaCash
This is scary, people do not wear mask again, I pity my country

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,719 NaijaCash
N