Dayo Adeneye on Sunday got trapped in a domestic Air Peace flight toilet

Naijababe

Naijababe

Local time
Today 12:44 PM
NaijaCash

Media entrepreneur Dayo Adeneye on Sunday lamented how he got trapped in a domestic Air Peace flight toilet.

Taking to Instagram, Mr Adeneye who is also fondly called D1 said he spent the entire flight trapped, adding that flight attendants had to break the door to get him out.

The former Ogun State commissioner also shared videos and pictures to back his claims.

“I really hate to be one of those complaining about this our great country but I’ve just spent an entire domestic flight on Air Peace trapped in the Lavatory. They had to break the door to get me out and the only thing I was offered was a ‘SORRY OHH’ from the flight attendants,” he wrote.

Mr Adeneye said he was worried because the airline had continued boarding the next flight without fixing the lavatory door.

“Meanwhile they are boarding the next flight regardless so that another passenger can unknowingly go thru the same trauma . I am truly worried,” he said.

Adeneye tagged Air Peace, the airline’s chief executive Allen Onyema and the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria to his Instagram post.

Meanwhile, his colleague Kenny Ogungbe reacted in his comment section, saying, “Make we sue them?”

• Tags
    air peace flight dayo adeneye
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,704 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI