Get to know WikiFx

A

Abdulmajid

Local time
Today 9:46 AM
NaijaCash
WikiFX: Get To Know Us More!

How can I know if my Forex broker is legitimate?” “Who can I turn to if I got treated unfairly by my FX broker?” “I’m a beginner, how do I choose among so many brokers out there?” WikiFX is the only app/platform that you will ever need when it comes to broker-related concerns.

WikiFX is a reliable and transparent global forex broker regulatory query platform that stores information of over 35, 000 forex brokers worldwide. WikiFX also works collaboratively with 30 national regulators, namely the UK‘s FCA, the US’ NFA, and Australias ASIC, etc.

WikiFX publishes content that is impartial, objective, and factual for the sole purpose of exposing unreliable brokers and recommending reputable brokers to its users. In order to achieve this mission efficiently, WikiFX covers all important aspects related to a forex broker, such as registration information, licenses, regulatory status, trading instruments, and platforms offered, credit evaluation, industry reputation, users complaints, slippage, transaction speed and more.

WikiFX offers transparent and verified information about brokers.

With all the gathered information, WikiFX, analyses, assesses, rates, and ranks these forex brokers against one another. This is specially designed for the convenience of overwhelmed traders who do not have time to do lengthy research as well as for beginners who do not have prior knowledge or experience to know where to start.

If you belong to either of these categories, do not worry. All you need is to log on to www.wikifx.com or download the free WikiFX mobile application from Google Play/App Store on your device

Read more Through the link Below:

Attachments

• ART637896137055342023_618205.jpg
    ART637896137055342023_618205.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0