HOW TO MAKE EASY $1000 WITH POLYGON NETWORK

SACHSTOSHI

SACHSTOSHI

Local time
Today 2:33 AM
NaijaCash
Now, let's dive into why we chose Polygon Matic and why we are buying it today. According to Coinbase, Polygon is a layer two side chain scaling solution that operates alongside the Ethereum blockchain. It facilitates fast transactions with low fees.
IF have just bought $100 worth of Polygon Matic at a price of 74 cents per token. Our transaction resulted in acquiring 135 Matic tokens. It has the possibility of hitting $1000 soon.

If you are new to cryptocurrency, you may be familiar with Bitcoin and Ethereum, both of which require transaction fees. Currently, the fees for Bitcoin and Ethereum are high. However, by utilizing Polygon as a layer two scaling solution, you can bypass the congestion on the Ethereum network. Ethereum's average gas fee is currently at 54 gwei, meaning that a simple transaction can cost a few dollars. Making a swap on Uniswap can cost anywhere from $5 to $15, which can become burdensome, especially if you frequently transact with smaller amounts of crypto. Polygon Matic is designed to address these issues, and it has its own cryptocurrency coin that is used for fees, staking, and more. You can purchase Matic on exchanges like Coinbase, as it is widely available across major platforms.

The Ethereum blockchain boasts a wide range of economic activity, which is positive for any blockchain. However, it has become congested, much like a busy highway. When everyone tries to transact at once, it results in traffic. Those who pay higher fees can navigate through the congestion more easily. This is where Polygon comes in as a layer two scaling solution, allowing you to bypass the traffic and enjoy faster transactions. This simple analogy helps illustrate the concept. Polygon has been around since October 2017, and it rebranded to Polygon in early 2021, which led to a significant surge in interest and popularity.

Polygon Labs, the team behind Polygon, has over 2 million followers on Twitter. Just a few weeks ago, they announced Polygon 2.0, a groundbreaking development aimed at providing unlimited scaling and unified liquidity. This transformation will position Polygon as a value layer of the internet. The announcement of Polygon 2.0 received 4.4 million views, indicating the immense interest surrounding it. It is regarded as one of crypto's most relevant technical advancements. This commitment to innovation and execution is highly bullish and instills confidence in the project's future prospects.

Moreover, Polygon has established strong partnerships and collaborations, aligning itself with prominent companies in the cryptocurrency industry. These partnerships include DraftKings, Stripe, Reddit, Walt Disney Company, Adidas, the National Football League, Starbucks, Adobe, and even Meta (formerly Facebook). While some of these partnerships revolve around NFTs, which have temporarily taken a back seat, they underscore the credibility and reputation of the Polygon project. Collaborating with renowned brands like Coca-Cola and Starbucks is a significant achievement, providing validation and trust in the project's potential.

However, it is important to acknowledge some of the negative aspects associated with Polygon. One of them is the frequent changes to their website. Additionally, they recently faced scrutiny from the SEC, resulting in a significant sell-off from around 80-90 cents to 60 cents. Being labeled as a security by the SEC introduced uncertainty to the market, causing fear among investors. However, it's essential to note that Polygon was not the only cryptocurrency subjected to such scrutiny. Despite these challenges, I believe Polygon will overcome these obstacles and emerge as a survivor. The total supply, max supply, and fully diluted market cap are all nearly aligned, indicating a controlled and manageable circulation. While there are still approximately 700 million tokens available through various tokenomics, Polygon has proven itself to be a blue-chip cryptocurrency. I firmly believe it will withstand the test of time.

Now, let's discuss my price prediction for Polygon Matic. While I don't anticipate a 100x increase in the next cycle, I believe a 100x growth is possible within the next 10 years, which would put the price around $74. However, I don't expect it to reach that level. Realistically, I envision Polygon reaching a price range of $5 to $10 per token, providing a 10 to 15x return from the current price. Considering

• Tags
    matic polygon which
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,739 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI