Naijafans

Naijafans

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today 2:21 AM
NaijaCash
images (1) (3).jpeg

This Internet radio guide is just to make your dream of becoming a radio station owner come true, yes it is easy than you have ever imagine, you can Setup your own Internet radio and make money.

What Is Internet Radio?
Internet radio is simply an audio broadcast on the Internet just like your terrestrial radio station but the diffrent is that you listen on the internet.

Who Needs Internet Radio?
1. Established terrestrial Radio stations that want to expand to internet and need worldwide listener beyond thier locality.
2. Individual that have passion for radio, music Enthusiast etc
3. Churches that wants to broadcast online
4. Organisations or company that want to broadcast podcast, audio online etc
5. Anybody that want people to listen thier voice

Advantage of Internet radio over terrestrial radio
1. Worldwide listeners ( No restriction )
2. Cheap to setup in compared to terrestrial radio interms of cost, equipment, staff and management.

Some Frequently Asked Questions About Internet Radio

I’m new to Internet radio broadcasting and not super technical, is there someone that can help me?

Kindly send me mail at [email protected] or chat me on whatsap 08135586088 Im an expert in setting up Internet radio and Internet tv, I will be glad to walk you through the system and answer any questions you may have. Plus, help you to setup and launch Your Internet radio.

Do I need expensive equipment to broadcast?”

Not really, you just need a standard computer or laptop, Internet connection, and a microphone; you can even get away with a built in mic!
I and my team will handle your radio platform Setup, your radio servers hosting and setup, design, Encoder and the rest technicalities.

When you are first starting out, it is better to just get up and running as quickly as possible; so, use the equipment you have and upgrade as you go along.

Can I broadcast live non-stop?

You can, but that means you have to have a dedicated machine running round the clock and streaming your audio. But don't worry, my setup will include Auto DJ that makes it easier to automate your shows using scheduler, even while you are sleeping your music and programs can be running 247, this way, you can switch between live and automated tracks.

How do I make money?
You make money just like normal radio station, advert jingles, sponsored programs, banner ads, Google adsense etc

FM/AM & DAB require a licence to broadcast. Do I need one for my Internet radio station?

Unlike terrestrial radio, you don’t actually need to own a licence to broadcast. However, if your station is going to be playing commercial music, then you may need a licence, otherwise your radio station may be classified as a pirate station. For emphasis " You do not need a licence for an internet radio.

Lets get your Internet radio running in no time. (Very Affordable)
Send me mail: [email protected]
Chat up: 08135586088

Some of our Radio work samples:
https://ksaradio.com.ng
https://agrichousingradio.com
https://fullgospelbusinessmenradio.live

Last edited: