I kicked death out of my house - Oluwo of Iwo says he triumphed over his enemies despite numerous attempts to assassinate him

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 12:31 AM
NaijaCash
The Oluwo of Iwoland in Osun, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, has narrated how he triumphed over his enemies despite nemerous attempts they made to kill him. The monarch stated this on Friday, September 3, few days after he mocked his ex-wife, Chanel Chin, and she in turn, threw shade at him. Read HERE and HERE "Death entered my house, gave me food, i sleep with death and he killed me but i rose up and kicked death out of my house cos "I shall not die but live" he wrote. "The same way I overcome my Enemies and laugh over them upon all the 100's of millions of naira they spent to put me down !! Assassination plot, poisoned me, did audio dethronement with lies upon lies to bring me down... I still overcome them with the special grace and power of God Almighty. "You will overcome your enemies and laugh a victorious laugh over them. Alase Lori Orisa 1 Arole Olodumare 1 Emperor Telu1"
The post I kicked death out of my house - Oluwo of Iwo says he triumphed over his enemies despite numerous attempts to assassinate him appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,969 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,595 NaijaCash
Streetot
Streetot
812 NaijaCash