Justice For a 12 year old Keren-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher

Naijababe

Naijababe

Local time
Today 2:56 AM
NaijaCash
FB_IMG_16250912226467964.jpg
The girl in the above picture is 12 year old Keren-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher a Boarding student of Premiere Academy Lugbe, Abuja who died on 22/06/21.

According to the account, on 16/06/21, she couldn't walk from the hostel to class and had to be helped by her friends to write her test in tears. On Saturday 19/06/21, she complained that she had an eye infection and called her mother to be picked for medical attention.

The school would not release her but transported her to the clinic where her mother met her and facilitated her treatment. Aondodoo was distraught when she learnt she would be going back to the school.

Her mother called and texted the principal and the matron for over four hours asking for them to release her but they refused initially saying she will have to stay in isolation for seven days on her return. But they finally allowed her to follow her mother home.

Her mother who initially was not keen on taking her that Saturday 19/06/21 changed her mind when her school mother informed her that Aondodoo couldn’t walk to school on the 16/6/21 and was supported by two friends to write her test in tears.

On getting home with her mother on the 19/06/21, she took I’ll on Sunday night and was rushed to Queens Clinic, Wuse, Abuja, on Monday, a discharge was observed from her vagina and was found to be condom after a lab test. Her urine test revealed dead spermatozoa and she died early hours of Tuesday from hyperglycemia triggered by sepsis resulting from the infection caused by the condom in her.
The family need justice as the school is trying to cover it up please.

Kennybaby

Kennybaby

Local time
Today 2:56 AM
NaijaCash
View attachment 447
The girl in the above picture is 12 year old Keren-Happuch Aondodoo Akpagher a Boarding student of Premiere Academy Lugbe, Abuja who died on 22/06/21.

According to the account, on 16/06/21, she couldn't walk from the hostel to class and had to be helped by her friends to write her test in tears. On Saturday 19/06/21, she complained that she had an eye infection and called her mother to be picked for medical attention.

The school would not release her but transported her to the clinic where her mother met her and facilitated her treatment. Aondodoo was distraught when she learnt she would be going back to the school.

Her mother called and texted the principal and the matron for over four hours asking for them to release her but they refused initially saying she will have to stay in isolation for seven days on her return. But they finally allowed her to follow her mother home.

Her mother who initially was not keen on taking her that Saturday 19/06/21 changed her mind when her school mother informed her that Aondodoo couldn’t walk to school on the 16/6/21 and was supported by two friends to write her test in tears.

On getting home with her mother on the 19/06/21, she took I’ll on Sunday night and was rushed to Queens Clinic, Wuse, Abuja, on Monday, a discharge was observed from her vagina and was found to be condom after a lab test. Her urine test revealed dead spermatozoa and she died early hours of Tuesday from hyperglycemia triggered by sepsis resulting from the infection caused by the condom in her.
The family need justice as the school is trying to cover it up please.
One reason my child can never stay in hostel ,she will have to travel to school and return home.once she is home I will be her close friend eh she will tell me every thing happening in her life

freaky

freaky

Local time
Today 1:56 AM
NaijaCash
One reason my child can never stay in hostel ,she will have to travel to school and return home.once she is home I will be her close friend eh she will tell me every thing happening in her life
True talk 👍

• Tags
    abuja keren-happuch aondodoo akpagher premiere academy lugbe
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI