Kemi Adetiba shared the trials she endured during the production of the movie King of Boys 2

Delicious

Delicious

Local time
Today 12:02 PM
NaijaCash
Kemi Adetiba shared the trials she endured during the production of the movie King of Boys 2.jpg

The film director revealed she began filming the anticipated sequel six weeks after a seven-month battle with an unnamed ailment.

'King of Boys 2' is finally coming to fans soon with a new poster currently making the rounds.
Reacting to the newly released teaser poster, director Kemi Adetiba took to her Instagram handle with an emotional post about the trials she endured during the production of the anticipated film.
"If I've ever shown bravado on this app, please ignore. I CRIED ugly, happy tears this morning. I'm talking snorting dripping, happy tears. I then got on a twenty minute video call with @solasobowale and we both cried together. This is what dreams are made off. A lot of work has gone into this. This is what dreams are made off. A lot of work has gone into this," Adetiba wrote.
"After almost dying last year, and moving straight from the hospital (after being sick for almost 7 months) to the KOB 2 set only six weeks later... This moment feels like a dream that almost didn't happen. That the devil tried to steal.
Filmmaking is one of the hardest occupations. Don't let anyone tell you different. Even the guy wrangling cables on set sees PEPPER. But moments like this make it all worth it. I'm grateful to the ENTIRE KOB 2 production FAMILY."

The anticipated KOB sequel is set to begin streaming on Netflix as a Nigerian original.
Production for 'King of Boys' wrapped up in November 2020 after months of rigorous filming which the director documented on social media.
The Netflix original will see Sola Sobowale reprise her role as the infallible major character, Eniola Salami. New faces set to join the sequel include Nse Ikpe-Etim, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Bimbo Manuel, Efa Iwara and Deyemi Okanlawon.

• Tags
    bimbo manuel deyemi okanlawon efa iwara kemi adetiba king of boys 2 kob 2 netflix nse ikpe-etim richard mofe-damijo sola sobowale
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    9,871 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI
    578 NaijaCash
    maventechie