Media girl Toyosi Etim-Effiong and her actor/producer husband Daniel welcome their second child, a boy!

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 1:58 AM
NaijaCash
Media girl, Toyosi Etim-Effiong and her actor/producer husband Daniel have welcomed their second child, a boy!The couple got married in 2017 and already have a daughter. Toyosi shared the good news on her Instagram page. She wrote;''He’s here. Our son I’ve tried to take pretty pictures after this… I imagined I’d have my edges laid, brows brow-y, eyes lined, lashes lashed but my attempt at pretty paled in comparison to this unfiltered moment and it’s this moment for me… 40 weeks later, welcoming this loaded king and priest to the world with sounds of “There is a Place” on replay in the background…GOD is faithful. HE started the process and finished it beautifully. I’ll never take it for granted and I couldn’t have had a better partner to procreate with. I love you even more @etimeffiong. You’re very okay, promiseThank You Lord All the glory belongs to You!!''Massive congratulations to them! The post Media girl Toyosi Etim-Effiong and her actor/producer husband Daniel welcome their second child, a boy! appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,969 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,595 NaijaCash
Streetot
Streetot
812 NaijaCash