Model Anastasiya Berthier want to have children using a surrogate as she earns money from her looks

Sisibola

Sisibola

Local time
Today 4:54 PM
NaijaCash
1625856347284.png

Model Anastasiya Berthier, 26, from Russia, wants to have a number of children using a surrogate as she earns money from her looks – and she wants a fan to be the father
A model has explained that she wants to use a surrogate to have a baby so that she doesn’t “ruin” her body.

And the young woman also emphasised that she wanted one of her Instagram followers to be the father of her future child!

Anastasiya Berthier, from Moscow, Russia, claimed that she was feeling broody and wanted a family, but that she wasn’t willing to risk her money-making figure.

So, the 26-year-old, who lives in Dubai, has signed up to a surrogacy agency in Kazakhstan.

The model said: “I work hard to keep my body in shape and if I carry a baby myself it’ll probably be impossible to get my body back.

“You can see a lot of examples of curvy models who never returned to work after having babies and I don’t want that.

“Plus, if I do it this way I can choose the gender of the baby and be more likely to have twins.

"I’d like to have boys first and then a daughter.”

Choosing the sex of your child through IVF is not allowed in many countries.

It is illegal to choose the gender of your embryo in the UK except in cases where it is done for medical reasons.

Anastasiya earns a six figure salary online with her slim figure and 34K breasts.

And, she’s own the look out for a dad to her future children.

She plans to offer the unique opportunity to one of her 1.1 million followers on Instagram (@artdikaya_) or on OnlyFans.

The model makes her money on instagram and OnlyFans (Image: Jam Press/@artdikaya_)
She said: “I know most of these guys very well, I speak to them all day long, so why not?

"If he is smart, good-looking and kind, then he can contribute to being part of my family.

“I wouldn’t ask for any financial help from him. Any man would be lucky to be the father of my child."

But, she doesn’t necessarily want to find love with the man.

• Tags
    anastasiya berthier ivf model onlyfans russian news surrogate
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,729 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI
    SACHSTOSHI