Modella Why She Failed Fake-housemate Role

Bbnaija

Bbnaija

Local time
Today 12:38 AM
NaijaCash
Evicted BBNaija Season 7 housemate Modella has revealed why she failed in the Big Brother house. According to her, she said she was not aware of going to the show as a fake housemate. Modella, who stated to be auditioned like other housemates, said she was not given enough time to process her role as a fake housemate before she came.

BBNaija Season 7: Modella Said the Fake-housemate Role Came to Her Unprepared​

The 26-year-old former BBNaija housemate was evicted on Sunday by the show host, Ebuka revealing her identity as a fake housemate and to have executed her task in Biggie’s house.

She said: “ I was getting ready that morning, I had stayed in lockdown for two extra weeks, and I was already depressed. I got a call from them that they want to have a private session with me.”

BBN S7: Modella Finally Opened Up Why She Failed Biggie's Fake-housemate Role

They now informed her that she won’t be playing for the money and she had to make her decision there and then. She said she accepted because she had spent so much time waiting for the show and so she had to accept.

She said it was that morning that she was told the role and so she came and all that was on her mind was just to be herself. She is not the only housemate with the such task as Deji is also a fake housemate while Chizzy and Rachel are all Riders.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Tags
    bbnaija fake housemate modella
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,969 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,595 NaijaCash
    Streetot