Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele declare support for her favourite Big Brother Naija housemate.

Parrot

Parrot

Local time
Today 12:53 PM
NaijaCash
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele declare support for her favourite Big Brother Naija housemate..jpg

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has taken to her official Instagram page to declare support for her favourite Big Brother Naija housemate.

24 hours after the male housemates were introduced and ushered into Big Brother Naija house, the organizers unveiled the female housemates namely; Angel, Maria, Beatrice, Nini, Saskay, Liquorose, Peace, Princess, Jackie B, Tega, and Arin.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2021/04/stingy-actress-funke-akindele-publicly-drags-eniola-badmus.html
Some minutes later, talented actress, Funke Akindele shared a photo of Liquorose and disclosed that she is her favourite housemate.

According to the mother of two, she loves Liquorose because she is a great dancer and she is a huge fan of her videos.

In her words; I love her!!! @liquorose I’m a huge fan of all her dance videos!! Can’t wait to see you shine darling.”

Reacting to this;

@destinyetikoofficial wrote “She is a great dancer”

@cynthia_mmasi wrote “She is already the winner nothing will change that”

@kelly_cushy wrote “This girl don win already”

@omannadi wrote “Yaaaaa I’m with her all the way ooo”

@iniilulu wrote “My fav..just hoping she is not the fake housemate”

• Tags
    bbnaija liquorose funke akindele liquorose nollywood actress
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans