Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal says If you didn’t get married as a virgin, you’re a sinner

Parrot

Parrot

Local time
Today 7:12 AM
NaijaCash
Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal says If you didn’t get married as a virgin, you’re a sinner.jpg

Controversial Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal known for her petite size and curvy shape has come for supposed hypocrites who accuse others of being sinners, yet caught in the dark indulging in same sin or similar one.

In a post via her Instagram page, Moyo Lawal admonished anyone who didn’t get married as a virgin to stop judging people who sin differently from them.

Directing her whole writeup to hypocrites, she wrote: “See eeh … so far you didn’t marry your husband as a virgin … …. (Sugarcoat it anyhow you want sex before marriage is a sin!!. if you lik let him be the one who disvirgined you )…
You are a sinner and you have no right to be calling anyone names !!
I don’t know why , people who live in glass houses are always the first set of people to throw stones …
Stop judging people who sin different from you … stop calling people names because you own is hidden …
Just stop being a hypocrite… all this married women doing things and still having guts to judge people ….. …. I don’t even understand, shey they told you that if you bring down other women …. Your sins will be washed away ni ? It is a lie oooh ….
But what is my own …. Na you people Sabi , continue suffering and smiling ….. may I NEVER have a marriage that I have to sustain by cheating
Let us learn to be kind … we all sin differently and if you know you do something and you call out others because your own is secret …. The thunder that is waiting for you eeh is gathering speed… it is bitterness that will swallow your soul”

moyo lawal.jpeg

• Tags
    moyo lawal
  • Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
    Naijafans
    10,754 NaijaCash
    N
    NL SOFT
    2,593 NaijaCash
    SACHSTOSHI