Now you are tired of insulting me and my mother, it is time to cook up sympathy messages - Annie Idibia reacts to Charles Idibia's new call-out posts

Naijablog

Naijablog

Local time
Today 1:15 AM
NaijaCash
Annie Idibia has responded to her husband, Tuface's brother, Charles' new call-out posts on Instagram. Charles in the call-out posts, listed how Annie has allegedly disrespected her husband and his family. Responding to this via an Instastory post, Annie said Charles is now tired of insulting her and her mother and now cooking up sympathy messages. Annie who also claimed that Charles is still living in her house, alleged that her husband's brother is now "changing direction" and "trying to get sympathy with more lies". She also wondered why a man will be in love with her since she was 16 if she was evil and the devil. See her post below............
The actress also shared cryptic posts in which she talked about not explaining herself, her mistake speaking grace for her and being wise enough not to listen when someone is talking.
The post Now you are tired of insulting me and my mother, it is time to cook up sympathy messages - Annie Idibia reacts to Charles Idibia's new call-out posts appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Continue reading...

Richest Naijafans User

Most NaijaCash

Naijafans
Naijafans
10,969 NaijaCash
N
NL SOFT
2,595 NaijaCash
Streetot
Streetot
812 NaijaCash